Your Financial Assistance is Needed!
The needs of our Niagara Frontier United Methodist urban churches outweigh the resources available to them. In order to continue these programs and launch new ministry initiatives, Niagara Frontier City Ministries, Inc. needs financial assistance from members in the United Methodist Church communities in order to keep viable ministry programs working.
Would you please help by giving today to support our ministry? We invite you to join our efforts to empower these urban ministries and services by either donating through your church (write NFCM on the memo line of your check) or by sending a check or money order to: NFCM, P.O. Box 792, Getzville, NY 14068.
Help Communities Recover from Weather Disasters
The One Great Hour of Sharing program has put together the following list of five ways United Methodists can continue to lend a hand to communities across the United States who suffered weather disasters this summer:
1. Prayer - Go to www.umc.org/disaster-pray for a list of prayer and emotional care resources to offer hope and healing for those affected by this disaster.
2. Assemble relief supply kits - To learn how to assemble these kits, go to www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies
3. Donate to UMCOR - 100% of your donation goes directly to relief efforts. You can donate through WUMC by indicating you are donating to UMCOR on your offering envelope, donate online at http://buff.ly/16celiM, or call 1-800-554-8583.
4. Support One Great Hour of Sharing - These financial gifts make it possible for UMCOR to use 100% of all other funds raised for the actual cause specified. Donate to online at www.umcgiving.org/supportoghs
5. Prepare a team of volunteers - Assemble and train a team of volunteers that can travel to locations this summer and for months ahead since long-term help will be needed. Learn more about preparing a volunteer team at http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Give/Volunteer